Saturday 31 May 2014

A Break

I never thought that just 3 months into having this blog, I would already be giving up. I'm not sure what to write to be honest but a lot has happened over the last few weeks. So much so, I can't keep up with it. 

I've just been hurt again and again and it's got too much now and I'm at the point where I can't cope properly. 

My blog feels like just another thing taking up too much time, even though I barely write anymore. It's just another distraction and it just doesn't make me happy like it used to. 

Who knows how long I'll be gone, maybe a couple of weeks, maybe a month. Who knows. 

I really appreciate all the kind emails, messages and comments I've had regarding my Sundiary's and I know I haven't replied to any but I just don't know what to say. 

I will be back once I've properly sorted my life out. 

Thank you everybody. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I know you've been taking a break but I hope everything is okay :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete