Saturday 17 May 2014

Big Beauty Haul

I have bought a lot over this past month and thought that now would be the perfect time for a haul!

The first part of this haul is from Brighton a few weeks ago when I popped into Boots to get some more foundation. I don't usually go into Boots, I usually get everything from Superdrug because quite simply, I get lost in Boots haha. 

I bought the Rinmel Match Perfection foundation in Classic Beige and the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107. I've already written a blog post about this lipstick and how beautiful it is. The Match Perfection foundation is also brilliant and really lives up to it's good reviews. 

Car boot season has arrived, my favourite time of the year. Me and my mum always go along, not every week, but we also make sure we go to a few. You really can get some amazing bargains. 

I got 3 brand new EstĂȘe Lauder cleansers. 50p each, just thought it was such good value, can't say no really!

I also got a Witch Hazel BB cream, Soap and Glory Hocus Focus and a Superdrug BB cream from the car boot. Again, 50p each which is just such good value especially for the Soap and Glory highlighter - which I must also add is a m a z i n g. 

I did buy more at the car boot like a phone case, makeup bag and a bag but I'm only putting 'beauty' items in this haul, haha. 

To my excitement, today my superdrug package arrived that I ordered a few days ago. As most people will know, superdrug have a 3 for 2 sale on at the moment, eekkk, so my bank balance has suffered because of that..

First we have MUA lipsticks. If you read my post about 2 months ago, you'll know I bought 3 of these and thought such good things. I loved them so much I actually bought the whole set of them. 

They're £1 each and I can't express how bloody good they are! I will write a separate post on the whole collection as I could easily write an essay about them!

I also got all 4 MUA lip liners. I'm not too sure why, I think I just thought if the lipsticks are good, the lip liners are bound to be? Maybe? Haha. 

At £1 each, I haven't tried them out yet but they do look very good. 

I did go a little MUA crazy but MUA is my new discovery. I bought an eyebrow pencil and eyeliner, again just £1 each! The thing I love most about these is the pencil sharpener in the lid. I am always wrecking pencil sharpeners by sharpening eyeliners and eyebrow pencils. The lip liners also have the pencil sharpener lid. 

This isn't really beauty related as such but as you probably already know, I've started working out recently to try and lose a bit of weight. As much as I am enjoying the working out, it isn't half killing me haha. I've been in so much pain the last few days and muscle soak is something I used to use so repurchased it. 

I paid just 97p for this as it was half price. It does absolute wonders and I couldn't recommend it enough. 

Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliner is the next thing I bought. I've heard such good things about this so I thought let's just get it. 

It's basically a black felt tip but it doesn't smudge or move as it's waterproof. It was £5.49 which I think is very reasonable for the standard. 

As I've already mentioned, Superdrug are having a 3 for 2 at the moment. I needed a new blusher and my sister never stops going on about MUA blushers so I bought 3 (one for my sister). 

She uses the shade Lolly and as I've never tried MUA blushers, I bought 2 shades so I can see what looks best. 

I bought Bubblegum and Marshmallow. 

The last item I bought was some Real Techniques brushes. I used to have some of these but I used them so much, they did eventually get to the point where they got tacky and started to fall apart. 

I have been complimenting buying more for ages now but I had money so I just thought let's do it.

It is £21 for the 4 brushes and the stand but I do think it's worth it. 

I will write a separate review sometime.

1 comment:

  1. That's such a good deal for those EstĂȘe Lauder cleansers, I've always wanted to go to a car boot! And the MUA lipliners are amazing - so good for the price, as are the eyeliners :) I had to have my own muscle soak bath this morning after going to the gym with my mum yesterday :P How's the weight loss going so far?
    Lots of love xoxo

    ReplyDelete