Sunday 25 May 2014

Sundiary #7


♥ This week has been better than the last few weeks. I've found a friend who I haven't spoken to for a while and confined in her, I suppose the act of sharing a problem takes away a lot of the pain. 
♥ It feels like my life is getting back on track again which is brilliant. I'm so glad to finally feel as if my life is going in the right direction. 
♥ I've finished year 9, GCSE's now..
♥ The dieting and workouts have gone completely out the window! I've been too busy to even think about it! But I will make sure half term isn't spent in bed or sitting on my arse watching tv!
♥ I've started using eBay again this week, I went through a period of being obsessed with it but then I just stopped using it. I used it this week and managed to get a few goodies including Benefit's High Brow for just £4!
♥ The weather has been crap this week but it's finally starting to look up slightly!
♥ I went shopping with my boyfriend this morning and spent all his money! It was a good feeling ;)
♥ I saw some family yesterday who I don't see very often and that was really lovely!
♥ I'm planning my next giveaway as well, I'm thinking Mac Pigment's.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment