Saturday 10 May 2014

Sorting My Makeup Out

When I was at home on Wednesday, bored with nothing to do, I decided it would be a good time to go throw my makeup and sort it all out. 

I started by emoting my makeup draw and any makeup bags I have onto my bed. As you can see, it wasn't just makeup as I do keep other bits in my makeup bags. 

I first took out anything that's not makeup, carmex, my nasal spray, any medicine I keep in there etc and put it in a separate makeup bag. It's just stuff I have to carry around with me that I just got out the way. 

The next thing I did was went through everything and tested it to see if anything was empty or had dried out then chucked them in the bin. 

I then filled my everyday makeup bag up with the products I use everyday like my everyday concealor, mascara, foundation etc. I put this to one side and then went downstairs and found some old butter and ice cream containers. 

I filled the first one up with all my lip products so lipsticks, glosses and balms. I don't have many. 

I filled the next one with face products, foundations, luminzers, primers and BB creams. 

I then filled the next with mascaras, eyeliners, eyebrow pencils and concealers that I don't currently use.  

I then filled the last container with all other items like powders, bronzers and blushers. 

I keep all these in my makeup draw and I think it is a really good way to store your makeup. 

2 comments:

  1. Sorting out makeup is so much fun!! I need to sort mine out... AGAIN! Just found a box that will be PERFECT for me to store everything... Whoo hoo!

    Amanda @ www.niesciorsnotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, simple way to organise! I love having clear-outs, it's really relaxing and freeing, I think :)

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete