Sunday 11 May 2014

Sundiary #5


♥ This picture was taken by me one Winter evening around Christmas time. I found it the other day whilst looking through old photos but how beautiful? There really is a lot I miss about Winter and surprisingly, it getting dark early is one of those things. 
♥ This week has just been as crap as last week on a whole different level. It just feels like one bad thing after another. I just find myself asking, can I be happy now? Is that too much to ask?
♥ I've lost interest in a lot of things i used to love, I don't know if I won't be interested forever or is it just a phase. Things like blogging, watching YouTubers and even eating some days. It's just felt like such a chore to write a blog post or watch a YouTube video instead of enjoying it. 
♥ I have learnt a valuable life lesson this week, don't put all your trust into anyone. As controversial as it sounds, I have been lied to, cheated on and used for quite a while now by someone I thought really loved me. 
♥ It's half term in 2 weeks which makes everything seem a bit better! 2 weeks left of year 9!
♥ I've become closer to my family now than I ever have been before. I don't know how I would of coped recently if it wasn't for them. I'm so lucky and so grateful to have them. 

1 comment:

  1. absolutely gorgeous picture, i love all the warm colours. enjoy the rest of year 9, it seems like not even a year ago i was in year 9 but I'm just finishing my first year of uni!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete