Sunday 4 May 2014

Sundiary #4


♥ This week was all going so well until Wednesday. I haven't blogged or been on Twitter or Instagram as I've been busy feeling crap. 
♥ I nearly had to say goodbye to my best friend this week. Thanks to bullies, she thought suicide was the only way out. She is fine now and slowly getting back to her usual self but it was a big shock. I've been very lucky to have my boyfriend, family and friends to help me get through this but it was still very, very sad. It made me realise that you never know when you could be seeing someone from the last time. 
♥ On a more positive note, I've finished my exams now and the weather has been lovely. 
♥ I went to my first car boot this season this morning and got a lot of bargains.. Haul to come ;) 
♥ I've been listening to the Hannah Montana movie soundtrack on repeat.. I have no regrets ;)
♥ MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment