Sunday 18 May 2014

Sundiary #6


♥ Today in Britain we actually had some sun, shock horror and I did spend the day in the sun and got a lovely tan!
♥ Last week, I genuinely thought life couldn't get any worse but apparently it can. This week has been awful and Thursday was by far the worst night of my life, no exaggeration. I'm starting to think, what did I do to deserve all this? No human deserves this pain. I just feel like I'm losing everything, person by person and there's nothing I can do about it. 
♥ My workouts started out so well but as the week went on, my mind was on other stuff. I spent too much time crying to even think about working out..
♥ It's my last week of school this week before half term and I tell you, I need a break. 
♥ And as if I hadn't had enough going on this week, I got ill twice. Great. 
♥ I can't really think of anything good that's happened to balance it out like I usually do..
♥ I hope you all had a lovely week though!

1 comment: