Friday 7 March 2014

Cotton Candy Frappucino

Whilst waiting for my mum to finish work and meet me in town today, I thought I'd pop into Starbucks. I haven't actually had anything from there since December when I went in at least twice a week to get a Christmassy drink.

After reading rumours in summer on Tumblr about Cotton Candy Fraps and the 'secret menu',  I thought I'd go in there and ask for one. The man serving didn't know what I was on about! I was too embarrassed to ever ask again even though I thought it was just the man serving, not knowing.

A few weeks ago, this was somehow brought up into a conversation with me and a very good friend of mine. She told me that you actually have to order a Vanilla Cream Frappuccino with 2 pumps of Raspberry Syrup. I did it and the lady actually knew what I was on about!

Now, I've probably tried every drink Starbucks do and I promise this is the nicest one I've ever had. Mmm..


4 comments:

  1. Looks delicious!!! I've only ever been to Starbucks once, but if or when (it will be when, Starbucks is delicious!!) I go again I will get this - it looks SO GOOD!!! Haha :)xx

    Joannasprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never even heard of the secret menu before! I have just spent some time researching and I am really excited! This sounds delicious!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete