Sunday 23 March 2014

Fake Bobbi Brown

After my foundation brush pretty much falling apart, I decided it was time for some new make-up brushes. I didn't want to splash out on expensive brushes as I just don't feel it's necessary so I went on eBay and ordered some.

I found just a plain 9 piece set for £6 so I thought let's just give it a go. I completey forgot about them as it had been a month and they still hadn't arrived. Yesterday, I had a parcel in the post so I opened it up to my brushes. 

 
My mum came over and said 'Bobbi Brown? How on earth did you afford that?' 

I don't know how, but I've never heard of Bobbi Brown before now. I went onto the website and saw a set of brushes for £144. It wasn't a brush roll like I had but it was a set like mine. 

I realised mine were fake after looking through a few posts about fake Bobbi Brown. Even though they are fake, they are great quality brushes and I will continue to use them. 


Brushes left to right:
 ♥ Powder
 ♥ Foundation
 ♥ Ultra Fine Eye Liner
 ♥ Blush
 ♥ Eye Contour
 ♥ Touch Up
 ♥ Eye Shadow
 ♥ Eye Definer
 ♥ Eye Liner

No comments:

Post a Comment