Wednesday 19 March 2014

My Pamper Evening Essentials

Every now and then, it is nice to just relax. People relax in different ways but I find for me, pamper evenings are the one.

I like to use a lot of products when I have a pamper night. I like to have a really bubbly bath but then use a few more skin products than I usually do. I chose these ones:
Products left to right:
 ♥  Facemask - Manuka Doctor website
♥ Vanilla Rose bath soap - Christmas present
♥ Snow Fairy shower gel - Lush (no longer available)
♥ Body Lotion - Christmas present (in set)
♥ Candy Mountain bubble bar - Lush (no longer available)
♥ Ted Baker body scrub - Christmas present (in set)
In the bath, I get quite bored. I find that when you have to leave a facemask on for half a hour, it can get a bit boring. A book or your phone/tablet is perfect. I'm currently reading Looking For Alaska by John Green and I'm really enjoying it! 

I like to turn the lights and light some candles. I find it really relaxes me and sets the mood. I also like to put some music on, I'm currently loving Bastille. 
♥ Pink Sands Yankee Candle
♥ Pink Dragon Fruit Yankee Candle
♥ Looking For Alaska by John Green
♥ Mum's old HTC headphones




No comments:

Post a Comment