Friday 14 March 2014

Hello Spring


To some people, spring starts in February, to others it's starts as late as April. To me, spring starts mid March, around now. 

I love everything about spring, the lovely weather, the beautiful sunsets and to me it's the start of summer. Everyone is a lot more cheerful and happy when it's sunny and it makes you want to get out of bed in the mornings!

However, one of the things I love most about spring is the beautiful pastel, bright colours. I've found that bright, light pinks and duck egg blue's are often highly in trend. This year, I've found coral colours being really popular. 

I can't wait to go shopping for some new clothes. I think it's time to push all the black's and white's, that I wore during winter, to the back of my wardrobe and replace them with some more colourful clothes. 

Beautiful spring evening and my Magnolia tree starting to blossom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment