Wednesday 12 March 2014

MUA Lipsticks

As much as I love my Mac and high end lipsticks, I think it's nice to have a cheaper option as well. My sister told me about MUA and said the whole brand really cheap but really worth the money. 

After buying more foundation on the Superdrug website last week, I saw I needed to spend £3 more to qualify for free delivery. I thought I might as well spend £3 on makeup than £4 on delivery.  I looked on the MUA section and looked through the products and decided I have enough bronzers, blushers etc and don't need anymore as I won't use them. I clicked on lipsticks and picked out 3 colours I liked. 

These lipsticks are good for the price but I was a bit disappointed. My expectations were so high as I'm used to high end lipsticks. You have to put quite a lot on for the colour to show and it comes off very quickly. 

I really do like the packaging, I also think it's really cute how at the end, they have a screw-on screw-off lip balm in the same colour. 

My mum has always told me that you get what you pay. At just £1 each, they are pretty decent. They can be a nice alternative if like me, you can't always afford high end stuff. 

 (From left to right. Shade 3, Wild Berry, Scarlet Siren.)


No comments:

Post a Comment