Saturday 15 March 2014

The High Street Holy Grail

As I've said before, it is really nice to have an alternative to high end makeup products. At 13, I don't work. My monthly income is dependent of my parents and I get a lot more than most people my age do, but not enough to always afford nice high end makeup.

After using Nars Sheer Glow for so long, me and my skin were so used to it. I was desperate to repurchase it but just couldn't afford it. I decided to buy a cheap foundation to keep me going until payday. 

After hearing so much about Rimmel's Wake Me Up, I bought it. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who hasn't actually tried it until recently!

This foundation is occasionally used by people like Tanya Burr and Zoella and I can see why. I think it's a great foundation, it's got amazing coverage and the packaging looks so nice. 

It gives an amazing glow and an anti-fatigue effect. It makes my skin look so healthy and shiny. It also blends really well and looks really natural. 

If you read my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer review, you'll know that I have awful undereye circles. I've never actually found a foundation that covers them as well as this one. With a bit of concealer on top, they're completely gone! 
I've decided that this one is going to be my everyday foundation for now. I can see why everybody loves it so much! 

At just £8.99, to me it's worth around £20.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like a lovely light foundation, and it's a great price too :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is!! Amazing price, very much agree :) x

    ReplyDelete