Sunday 30 March 2014

My O.P.I Nail Varnishes


At nearly £12 a nail varnish, I've always asked myself if it's worth it. I have 6 O.P.I nail varnishes at the moment and I am hoping to get more. 

If I'm honest, they're overrated. In my opinion, they're not actually that good. They are obviously quite good but there's so many high street products that are about the same quality. 

I'm a bit of an obsessor when it comes to nail varnish. I have a whole stand of Barry M ones! 

O.P.I are very good, just not my favourite. 

2 comments:

  1. My cousins training to be a beautician, and at her college they have to have OPI. She says that they are overrated (and gets annoyed that she has to spend lots of money to get all the shades that she needs) and I totally agree. After she did my nails they were chipped within 2 days, whereas my £1 MUA nails varnish always gives me a good 3. The colours are gorgeous though!! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog post!
    Please check out my new blog and I'd love new followers!
    Rachel, http://sunkissedrayy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete