Sunday 16 March 2014

Spring Snaps

Sitting in the garden in the sun = perfect photo opportunity.

Today in the UK it was around 20 degrees and it was lovely. I spent the day sat in mine and then my nan's garden. I thought 'why not take a few pictures'. 

Prepare yourself for a heavy picture post. 


Front Garden
My beautiful Magnolia Tree
Daffodils growing around the tree 
Hanging baskets add a bit of colour to my nan' s garden
Spent most of my childhood on that bench..always thought of this as the fairy tale area and it's filled with many childhood memories. Before I started going to school, I'd go to my nan's in the daytime and we'd sit inch  bench eating cheese sandwiches and reading stories. 

More daffodils
Not even a cloud in the sky

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those pics of your magnolia tree are gorgeous!!! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures, the colours are so gorgeous and vibrant!! What camera did you use?xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanna!! I actually used the camera on my phone (iPhone 5), I didn't even edit these photos!! Xxx

      Delete
  3. such pretty colors! makes me think spring is here

    ReplyDelete