Sunday 16 March 2014

Make The Most Of Your Products

I was always brought up to not throw anything away until it's defiantly empty. In my family, we all hate wasting stuff. 

My mum always told me to make sure everything was definatly finished before throwing it away, it started years ago when I had my L'Oreal kids shampoo and carried on from then. 

Me and my older sister were always told to cut the bottle when it's started to get empty, then fill it with water and use what's left. 

Most skincare and beauty products come in plastic bottles which are surprisingly easy to cut open. Most people just take the lid off and give it a shake but you'll get much more out of it by cutting it open. 

Please be careful when cutting your product open! 


4 comments:

  1. So glad I'm not the only person who does this - everyone always looks at me like I'm mad!! It is amazing how much you get out this way though :)xx

    Joannasprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! I think it's a great way to use up your products! Xx

      Delete
  2. I've always'd done this as well ( i'm very tight hehe ) especially with shampoo and conditioner

    Jorden x

    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Shampoo and conditioner are great examples of products to cut up x

      Delete