Monday 21 April 2014

Argan Dew Review

After agreeing to do a review on the company Argan Dew (http://www.argandew.com), I received a lovely package in the post from them last week. It had come all the way from Israel as well!

They sent me some Hair Mask and Argan Oil samples to try out and I was expecting one or two sachets like most companies send but no, I got a whole package of them!

Although I only received samples, they had the cutest packaging. 

The customer service of this company is also a-maz-ing! They replied to my emails within a day, were polite, helpful and really, really kind! 

I already reviewed the Argan Oil they sent me and I have got some advice from fellow bloggers and will be retrying it. 

I also received hair mask samples and I have actually just bought a proper size bottle of it because it is hands down the best hair product I've ever used. 

I have such long, thick hair and it is just the biggest chore. I have considered chopping it all off so many times. This hair mask has made my hair feel light and a lot thinner. 

I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days but since I did this hair mask, it hasn't felt greasy at all. I did although wash it after 4 days but even after 4 day old hair, it didn't feel or look greasy at all. 

My hair has never felt better, I couldn't be more satisfied with the product or company! 

No comments:

Post a Comment