Sunday 13 April 2014

Sundiary #1

I've seen a lot of people doing summary's of their days/weeks and I think it's a really nice idea. I'm going to do a Sundiary, it might not always be a Sunday, we might have Wednesdiary or Fridiary some days and we won't have one every week. 



♥ It's my birthday in 71 days (please hurry!)
♥ My laptop has decided to pack up on me (I'm getting a MacBook for my birthday therefore I'm not going to pay to get it fixed)
♥ The weather today has been beautiful, we even cooked dinner on the barbecue
♥ It's half term this week and I've seen loads of my family and friends
♥ Half term also means lie ins!
♥ Car bootsales start next weekend!
♥ My skins obsession has returned (It was so bad at one point I told my boyfriend we are naming our children Cook and Effy!)
♥ I bought Frozen on DVD (OLAF - THE CUTENESS.)
♥ Currently reading Looking For Alaska

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love the name for this little 'series'! Very original :)
    I like that you're counting down to your birthday too! I'm counting down to the day after mine as I'm going to Disneyland! Yey!

    Best wishes, Danielle.
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    Ps. I got Frozen as an Easter gift from my Mam :D

    ReplyDelete