Sunday 27 April 2014

Sundiary #3


♥ This week has been a lot better than the week before, I've been back at school which has kept me busy and my mind occupied on other things
♥ I read a quote this week that I've really, really loved, 'it's ironic really, the man who hates the so world is most loved by it.' Harry Styles' fans will (hopefully) know what I'm on about! 
♥ I have 4 weeks until I start my GCSE's.. Scared is an understatement. 
♥ If you read my Brighton post, you will know I have been to Brighton a lot recently and really love it. There's something about the sea and all the different types of people I just love. 
♥ I've found peace in art somehow. This week I've realised how much drawing and creating new pieces relaxes me, shame I'm no good at it!
♥ I've had a sudden boost of confidence since I got back from Brighton last night. I'm not sure if it was because it was late and I was tired or what but I love it. 
♥ I have an essay waiting for me that's due in tomorrow. I'm writing about a topic I know nothing about, great!
♥ I've been loving the Les Mis songs this week! I've had my album on repeat..

No comments:

Post a Comment