Sunday 20 April 2014

Sundiary #2


♥ This week has been rather bad, I spent most of it crying!
♥ The weather has been so nice but now it's just crap!
♥ I've been having loads of childhood flashbacks, I'm not sure why but they've made me smile (most of them anyway). 
♥ I feel like I've let my mental illness and anger control me this week, recovery is a long, long road. 
♥ I'm back to school on Wednesday and my exams start again on Thursday, ergh
♥ I've been listening to Wires by Athlete on repeat all week. I love it, such a beautiful, powerful song.
♥ Car boots started today, we didn't go because we weren't up in time, haha
♥ I've been doing so much more with my hair, I never really have it up or style it but I've become so much more adventures (I think that's how you spell it!)
♥ My breakfast this morning was half an Easter Egg..
♥ Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Oh god I know how you feel! I go back to school this Tuesday and have exams on the Thursday also :/ Hope you're okay, I'm always here if you just want to vent or talk xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to go back, wahhh! Thank you, you too! That means a lot xxx

      Delete