Sunday 6 April 2014

No7 Extreme Length Mascara Review

Whilst searching through my 'make up 
draw' a couple of weeks ago, I came across a few things I had forgotten I owned, this mascara being one of them. 

I'm not sure where I got it from but I'm pretty sure it's an old one that's not even sold anymore!

This is actually a mini, travel size version of the mascara. The brush is really small, I'm not sure if that's just because it's a travel size one or if it's like that on the full sized version but it is absolutely fantastic. I use this mascara for my bottom lashes and I find the brush is brilliant. 

The mascara isn't clumpy, it's easy to apply and it doesn't spread all round your face when you blink! It dries really quickly so you don't have to stand there with your eyes wide open for 20 minutes either!

It's just absolutey amazing and I will be looking for the full sized version so I can buy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment