Thursday 17 April 2014

Deep Sea Premier Mud Mask Review


This is the Deep Sea Premier Mask Miracle Noir and it's basically a mud mask that you use weekly. I've been using it for about a month now and I've really been loving it. 

This is something my mum found in her little stockpile that's been building up over the last few years and I'm not even sure if they sell this anymore!

You basically use the spatula provided to cover your face is this, as you would any other facemask, and you leave it on for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes is up, you use the magnet provided covered in a bit of tissue, I use toilet paper, to take the mask off. It removes all the grey colour and leaves you with pretty much a greasy layer. You then just use cleansing oil and water as usual to remove to remove this grease layer.

I honestly can't recommend this enough, it just works wonders. It's brought so much life and healthiness to my skin. It's not recommended for irritable skin though (hence why my mums never used it). 

My mum is sure she paid around £80 for this mask but I can't believe it cost that much. I can't find it anywhere on the internet!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing mask ;) Very good review ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete