Saturday 5 April 2014

The Liebster Award

I was tagged for this award by the very, very lovely Alice and Millie - thank you girls!

These are the rules:

♥ Link the blogger who nominated you

♥ Answer the questions you received

♥ Provide 11 facts about yourself

♥ Nominate 11 other bloggers and come up with 11 new questions

♥ Tell the 11 other bloggers you nominated them

11 facts about me:
♥ I LOVE Disney!

♥ I've had a crush on YouTuber Joe Sugg for quite a while now..

♥ I go through a lot of phases, recent ones have included a Lush phase around Christmas time (I spent £70 on the Christmas rage, eeek!) and ravioli and grated cheese

♥ I have cats as pets which I love to death

♥ When I'm older, I want to be a journalist or TV presenter

♥ My favourite films are Submarine, Mean Girls and any soppy love film

♥ My dream is to be famous

♥ Science is my most hated subject at school and drama is my favourite

♥ My best friend is a boy, everyone thinks we're dating.. We're not!

♥ I have the entire Frozen soundtrack on my phone, I listen to it as loud as I can on the bus in the mornings..

♥ I am an unbelievably jealous person and I really hate it

11 Questions Answered:
♥ Do you prefer wearing pyjamas and trackies or skirts and dresses on a daily bases?
- It depends! If I'm staying in then I'll wear my pyjamas or some trackies and a vest top but I'd never leave the house like that. I'm also not a very big fan of skirts and dresses, I wear a skirt to school everyday but at weekends etc I tend to just wear leggings and dresses for nights out.

♥ What is your favourite TV programme?
- One answer, SKINS. I'm o b s e s s e d and have been for quite a while now..

♥ Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
- Easy, Joe Sugg..oops.

♥ Who is your favourite band or singer?
- This is a really hard one because I listen to so many different artists! For bands I love Arctic Monkeys, Bastille, One Direction and The 1975 but for artists I like Miley Cyrus and Drake. I tend to listen to a lot of chart music as well.

♥ What is your favourite brand of makeup?
- For high end, it's defiantly Mac. I don't have that much from Mac but I think it's an amazing brand. For high street or drugstore, I really like MUA. They have some really good value makeup products.

♥ Favourite or most exciting place to go?
- Well, when I was a child we went to the Isle of Wight at least once a year but we haven't been in a while. The Isle of Wight will always have a massive place in my heart, no matter what.

♥ Favourite accessory?
- I'm not really sure, I really like big clips so I can do high buns?

♥ One thing you couldn't live without?
- This is a hard one, I get asked this a lot and I actually had to write about it for an exam about a year ago. I've always felt like I can live without most things as if I've never had them then I'd get used to it but if it was something like my phone just disappearing, I wouldn't be able to cope. If you don't have it then I suppose you would never know about it? I don't know!

♥ Lipstick or Eyeshadow?
- Lipstick!

♥ Favourite quote?
- I have a few, mostly skins but I could write a blooming essay on all the skins quotes I love. My favourite skins quotes are 'nobody breaks my heart' and 'too pretty for you're own good, that's why you destroy everything you touch'. I might just write a blog post soon about how much I love skins quotes?

♥ Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- I have no idea. I know where I want to see myself; rich, in love and happy but I'll probably be in bed!

My 11 Questions:
♥ What is your favourite clothes shop?
♥ Converse or Vans?
♥ Superdrug or Boots?
♥ What inspired you to become a blogger?
♥ Do you have any talents? (other than blogging)
♥ Who was the first person you told about your blog?
♥ Neutral or bright lipsticks?
♥ If you had your own makeup/clothing brand, what would you call it?
♥ What is your worst habit?
♥ If you could only wear one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
♥ Eye makeup or face makeup (foundation, powder etc)

I tag: (I'm really sorry if I'm too late and you've already done this!)
♥ MY BLOGGING BUDDY JOANNA!
♥ The very lovely Julie!
♥ The very beautiful Alessia!
♥ The absolutely wonderful Catherine!
♥ The beautiful Sian Marie!
♥ The incredible Antoinette!
♥ The very lovely Lou!
♥ The beautiful Beth!
♥ The amazing Annie!
♥ The wonderful Anita!
♥ The lovely Daniella

If anyone I've nominated does do it, please make sure you send me your version!






1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award <3
    Lush isn't a bad phase to go through, I'm constantly in a Lush phase and even bought some of the Easter range the other day to review on my blog :)
    Disney ftw!

    Best wishes, Danielle.
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete