Saturday 19 April 2014

Grease Is The Word - Argan Oil Review

I was sent some samples of Argan Oil by the lovely company, Argan Dew (review on the company to come). 

I've heard so many good things about Argan Oil but it just didn't seem to agree with my hair. I put it in after I had washed my hair, just like the pack recommended. I then blow dried my hair with it in. 

Overnight, I felt my hair getting drier and drier, it just felt like straw. When I woke up in the morning, my hair looked so greasy! 
(Please excuse the half blonde, half brown hair - it's desperate to be redyed!)

I haven't retried this procedure as I've been busy this half term and I don't particularly want to leave the house with greasy hair. I took me a hour in the shower the next morning removing all the Argan Oil from my hair!

Does anyone know where I went wrong?! 

3 comments:

  1. Argan oil always leaves you hair greasy on the first 3-4 times so at first it's best to put a small amount of it in just at the tips of you hair then slowly work your way up after a couple of weeks of Just doing the bottom of your hair and then It should work beautifully. I had the same problem and with it looking greasy so I now only use a tiny bit as it goes a long way as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! That has helped a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Hey girl, I nominated you for the Liebster Awards !
    Come check it out when you can : http://letmecrossover.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete